Primary Current Injection Tester GDSL-BX-200
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Display: Digital
- Accuracy: 1
- Theory: Electric Apparatus
- Display Ammeter Type: Single-phase Digital
- Power Supply: AC 220V 50Hz.
- Output Current: 500A in Series, 1000A in Parallel
- Accurancy: 1%
- Test Range: 0.001s-999.999s
- Trademark: HV Hipot
- Specification: ISO, SGS
- HS Code: 9030339000
- Installation: Portable Precise
- Power Source: AC and DC
- Application: Electronic Equipment, Electric Power
- Customized: Customized
- Capacity: 3kVA
- Output Voltage: 6V in Series, 3V in Parallel
- Secondary Injection Current: 50A
- Duty Cycle: 5mins on, 10mins off
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: China
GDSL-BX-200 Primary Current Injection Test Set
GDSL-BX-200 Primary Current Injection Test Set, is mainly used in calibration for current transformer, motor protector, air switch, switch cabinet, circuit breaker, protection screen and etc.
- Digital control, high anti reference ability.
- Adapts autotransformer regulator which with low power consumption and large capacitance.
- Converter has high permeability core .
- Quick connects, lock design, have good current capability.
- PVC panel.
- Build-in quick plug with high safety.
- Current range can be changed, easy to read.
- Engineering plastics box, IP67 dustproof and waterproof.
- Portable design is suitable for on site testing.
- Zero start function to prevent the test objects from damage caused by high current impulsing. The equipment only can be started at zero.
- Impulse choose function: The current value can be outputted directly without zero protection function when the equipment is under the testing for circuit breaker.
- 0-50A AC current can be outputted, suitable for over current quick break testing of secondary protection.
- Action time can be tested synchronously.
- More calibrations can be series connected at same time to improve working efficiency .
- To display the testing value of primary current, secondary current directly, convenient for CT/PT turn ratios calibration test. (Optional)
- Output current: 0-1000A AC in parallel, 0-500A AC in series
- Capacity: 3kVA.
- Output voltage: 3V in parallel, 6V in series.
- Input voltage: AC220V, Single phase, 50Hz.
- Current can be adjusted smoothly and continuously, accuracy level 1.0
- Output current is standard sine wave, wave distortion is less than 5%.
- Secondary injection current: 50A
- Output current: RMS continuous adjustable.
- The action time of test object can be tested, the lock action time is also can be recorded at same time.
- Test range: 0.001S~999.999S, resolution 1ms, error: 0.005% range: ±2digs
- Capacity is designed as 5 minus for short and discontinuous working.
- Duty Cycle: 2.5mins ON, 10mins OFF if in batch test.