- Model NO.: GDYZ-30D
- Resolution: Voltage: 0.1 Kv; Current: 0.5 Micro-AMP
- Built-in Power Usage Time: >=4 Hours
- Relative Humidity: 25degree, <=85%
- Trademark: HV Hipot
- Specification: ISO, SGS
- HS Code: 9030332000
- Power Supply: 0-30kv Current: 0-1000mA.
- Built-in Power Charge Time: 2-3 Hours
- Ambient Temperature: -10~ 50degree
- Power Frequency: 50+/-1Hz
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: Wuhan China
GDYZ-30D zinc oxide arrester tester is specifically designed to test the electric valve inner defects of zinc oxide lightning arrester for 10KV and below power system.
This device combined DC high voltage power supply with measure&control system, which size is smaller and weight is more lighter. It is an essential equipment for power system and Zinc Oxide lightning arrester manufacturer.
Power supply: AC220V AC, or built-in rechargeable battery.
Easy to use: Visual measurement data display.
Measuring accuracy: All-digital processing, built-in sophisticated mathematical models, high accuracy, good repeatability of test results.
Light weight, easy to carry.
Measuring range: Voltage: 0-30kV Current: 0-1000mA.
Resolution: Voltage: 0.1 kV; Current: 0.5 micro-AMP.
Built-in power charge time 2-3 hours.
Built-in power usage time: >=4 hours.
Ambient temperature: -10~ 50degree.
Relative humidity: 25degree, <=85%.
Supply voltage: 220V+/-10%;
Power frequency: 50+/-1Hz;