- Model NO.: GDYD-A series
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: Wuhan China
- Trademark: HV Hipot
- Specification: ISO, SGS
- HS Code: 9030332000
AC/DC hipot testing is the effective and direct way to test insulation strength for electric equipments. It check dangerous flaws and make sure electric equipment continuous working. It typically used to test insulation strength for all kinds of electrical equipments, components like capacitors, insulation materials. When the output voltage is required to above 5kVA, the controller should bemade as table type. Our hipot tester also used for AC, DC, AC/DC hipot testing.
The controller should be equipped with transformer to boost. There are three typies of testing transformers for optional:
Oil testing transformer is popular voltage booster. It is costive which owns the features of high insulation strength and good heat dissipation.
Dry testing transformer is adopted with new technic of winding epoxy vacuum puring and CD type Iron core. It is light weight, small size, nice appearance, stable performance, easy to carry, which is suitable for on-site.
Gas testing transformer incorporates the most advanced SF6 gas application technic, with Outstanding nonflammability; Light weight, small size, no oil pollution; Unaffected by climate, little corona, long service life;
1. Enhanced 320*240 LCD Display(Daylight visible );
2. Simple and easy to oprate;
3. Tesing process on-screen display;
4. Automated testing support;
5. Automatic analysis function, easy to detect the spark-over, arcing-over faults;
6. Fully System Protect function, avoids Overvoltage, overcurrent operation;
7. Automatic capture the peak voltage, current;
8. Automatically contorl the voltage back to zero before the next step, to ensure safety;
9. Applicable for discharge test;
10. Anti-interference design, can be work in the harsh electromagnetic environment;
11. A multitude of extended functions, including Grounding detection, PLC Remote interface and Divider calibration Interface.
1. Power supply: 220V +-10%, 50Hz +-1Hz
2. Output voltage: 0~150kV
3. Output current: AC from 0 to 50mA, DC from 0 to 38mA
4. Accuracy: 1.5%
5. Time range: 0-1800s
6. Absolute altitude: <1000m
7. Temperature: 50degree
8. No-load Current: <4%