Wireless Phase Detector
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Transport Package:||Carton or Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: GDHX-9000
- Detectable Voltage Range: 0.4-500kv.
- Definition: Homophase: Phase Angle ≤ 30° ; out of Phase: ≥ 3
- Trademark: HV Hipot
- Origin: Wuhan China
- Type: Test and Measurement Instruments
- Wireless Transmission Distance: ≥ 200 Meters of Visibility Range
- Working Frequency: 45 to 60Hz
- Specification: ISO, SGS
- HS Code: 9031809090
The receiver will indicate test result of homophase or out of phase by voice.
It allows only two engineers to proceed the test.
1. Power supply: Maintainence-free lithium battery with large capacity and very low consumption. (Lasting for one year after a single charge ) Suitable for field work.
2. Safe design, in accordance with safety standards for mining equipments.
3. Far measuring distance: Visibility range up to 200 meters. Signals can be received through the wall.
4. Display the voltage waveform collected by transmitters.
5. LCD shows data such as phase position, waveform, and frequency synchronously, which guarantees an overall and safe test.
6. Test result is voice-indicated by the receiver, quick-witted and clear.
7. Adjustable insulated rod. Portable anti-slip reciever.
8. The device is light, small and excellent in workmanship.
Detectable voltage range: 0.4-500kV.
Wireless transmission distance: ≥ 200 meters of visibility range (customerized for more than 300 meters).
Definition: Homophase: Phase angle ≤ 30° ; Out of phrase: Phase angle ≥ 30° .
Working frequency: 45 to 60Hz.