- Model NO.: GDZG-300
- Rated Current: 2mA/3m a/4mA/5mA
- Ripple Coefficient: ≤ 0.5%
- Current Meter Precision: ± (1.0 %of The Reading± 2digit)
- Environmental: -10--40degree
- Trademark: HV Hipot
- Specification: ISO, SGS
- HS Code: 9030339000
- Rated Voltage: 40kv/60kv/120kv/200kv/300kv
- Power Supply: AC220V± 10%, 50Hz
- Voltage Meter Precision: ± (1.0 %of The Reading± 2digit)
- Voltage Stabilization: Stochastic Wave, ≤ 1%
- Relative Humidity: ≤ 85% (No Condensate)
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: Wuhan China
GDZG-300 series of DC high voltage tester is testing DC high voltage for zinc oxide arrester, magnetic blowing arrester, power cables, generators, transformers, switches and other equipments, which is suitable for electric power branch, power department of factories, scientific research units, railway, chemical industry, power plants.
1. Simple operation and complete function, easy for wild work.
2. Higher voltage stability, smaller ripple coefficient.
3. More reliable and stable, can stay continuous discharge directly to earth.
4. High precision, exact measure, figure display, with good anti-interference function.
5. It has high stabilization of voltage regulation and regulates voltage smoothly.
6. Number dial switch for over-voltage set function, which can display figures of voltage clearly.
7. For Combined machine design of 40KV equipment, the high voltage can be output directly with earth cable. Other type of equipments can be supplied according to customer's specific requirements.
|Rated current||2mA/3m A/4mA/5mA|
|Power supply||AC220V± 10%, 50Hz|
|Ripple coefficient||≤ 0.5%|
|Voltage meter precision||± (1.0 %of the reading± 2digit)|
|Current meter precision||± (1.0 %of the reading± 2digit)|
|Voltage stabilization||stochastic wave, ≤ 1% when power wave± 10%|
|Relative humidity||≤ 85% (no condensate)|