GDYZ-30D Lightning Arrester Test Equipment
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: GDYZ-30D
- Resolution: Voltage: 0.1 Kv; Current: 0.5 Micro-AMP
- Built-in Power Usage Time: >=4 Hours
- Relative Humidity: 25degree, <=85%
- Capacity: 5kVA
- Trademark: HV Hipot
- Specification: ISO, SGS
- HS Code: 9030332000
- Power Supply: 0-30kv
- Built-in Power Charge Time: 2-3 Hours
- Ambient Temperature: -10~ 50degree
- Power Frequency: 50+/-1Hz
- Output Current: 25A
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: Wuhan China
GDYZ-30D Metal Oxide Arrester (with Series Gaps) Tester
GDYZ-30D is composed of two parts: Control unit and HV unit. It is designed to do breakdown test for lightning arresterswith series gaps and TBP over-voltage protectors, which has been widely used in power systems of 35kV and below.
- 320*240mm LCD screen and high speed thermal printer.
- User-friendly design, intelligent operation and good anti-interference performance.
- Two optional modes for testing: manual and automatic.
- Real-time display voltage on high voltage side and current on low voltage side.
- Over-voltage and over-current protection, with sound and light alarms.
- Zero protection. Test will start only after the instrument has been reset to zero.
- Self-diagnostics function,easy to detect errors and solve problems.
- Extended function available, such as remote communication, and calibration interface for voltage divider.
- Power supply: AC220V ± 10%
- Output voltage: AC 0-250V
- Output current: 25A
- Capacity: 5kVA
- Timing range: 0-999s
- Voltage accuracy: ≤ ± 2% (F.S)
- Current accuracy: ≤ ± 2% (F.S)
- Environmental temperature: -20°C to 50°C
- Input voltage: 0-200V
- Output voltage: 0-50kV
- Output capacity: 5kVA
- Environmental temperature: -20°C to 40°C