Audio Wireless Phase Detector (GDHX-9000)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Transport Package:||Carton or Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: GDHX-9000
- Demoulding: Automatic
- Automatic Grade: Semiautomatic
- Customized: Customized
- Power Supply: Maintenance-Free Battery with Large Capacity and V
- Wireless Transmission Distance: Wireless Transmission Distance
- Definition: Phase Angle ≤ 30 Degree
- Net Weight: 5kg
- Specification: ISO, SGS
- HS Code: 9031809090
- Certification: ISO
- Heating System: Electric
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Detectable Voltage Range: 0.4-500kv(Standard Is 6-110kv).
- Accuracy: 0.1 Degree
- Working Frequency: 45-60Hz.
- Trademark: HV Hipot
- Origin: Wuhan China
GDHX-9000 is used for phase detection of
Power supply on both sides of closed-loop point
Circuit breaker, in order to avoid short-circuit in power
System. It is composed of three parts, a transmitter,
A receiver and an adjustable insulated rod. The receiver
Will indicate test result of in-phase or out of phase. It allows two engineers to proceed the test.
1. Power supply: Maintenance-free battery with large capacity and very low consumption (Lasting for one year after a single charge). Suitable for field work.
2. Safe design, in accordance with safety standards for mining equipment.
3. Far measuring distance, up to 200M. Signals can be received through the wall.
4. LCD show data such as phase position, waveform, and frequency synchronously, which guarantees an overall and safe test.
5. Extended insulation rod, portable receiver.
6. Small size and light weight.
L Detectable voltage range: 0.4-500kV(standard is 6-110kV).
L Wireless transmission distance: ≥ 200M of visibility range(customized for more than 300M).
L Accuracy: 0.1 degree
L Definition: Phase angle ≤ 30 degree, In-phase; Phase angle ≥ 30 degree, Out of phase.
L Working frequency: 45-60Hz.
L Net weight: 5kg.
High withstand voltage nylon material for 2pcs transmitters. Insulation level is 80kV/cm.
Moisture-proof extended insulation rod. The specifications as as below tables.
Table 1 Electrical & Mechanical specifications of insulation rod
Table 2 Withstand voltage test parameters for insulation rod
|Matin type heat resistance(lengthways)||degree||>200|
|surface resistivity(after water-immersed)||Ω||>10x1011|
|volume resistivity (normality)|
|Voltage (kV)||Length(m)||Withstand voltage (kV)||Time|
|Standard value||Test value|