GDOT-3B Insulation Oil Dielectric Strength Tester
|FOB Price:||US $4,000-6,500 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $4,000-6,500/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: GDOT-3B
- Output voltage: 0-80kV
- Voltage Accuracy: 1%
- Voltage Distortion Rate: <3%
- Trademark: HV Hipot
- Specification: ISO, SGS
- HS Code: 9030899090
- Power supply: AC220V±10% 50Hz±1Hz
- Output Capacity: 1.5kVA
- Boosting Speed: 0.5-5kV/S (Adjustable)
- Breakdown Reaction Time: ≤10ms
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: Wuhan China
In power system, railway system and large petrochemical, industrial enterprises all have a lot of electrical equipment, its internal insulation is mostly oil-filled insulation type, dielectric strength for insulating oil is a routine test which shall be measured. In order to meet the market needs, our company self-developed and produced GDOT
series dielectric strength tester for insulation oil according to the national standard GB/T507-2002, the industrial standard DL429.991 and the latest electric power industry standard DL/T846.7- 2004. The instrument with single chip microcomputer as the core, to achieve full automatic testing and high precision measurement, greatly improves the work efficiency, and also greatly reduce the labor intensity of the workers.
- Automatically complete boosting, holding, stirring, standstill, calculating and printing.
- Enable to carry out oil circulating withstand voltage test within the range of 0-80kV.
- Large-screen LCD display.
- Enable to automatically complete withstand voltage for 13 oil samples according to the setting.
- Power-down keeping, enable to store 100 test results.
- Uniform boosting, voltage frequency accurately to 50Hz
- With over-voltage, over-current, limit protection, in order to ensure safety
- With functions of temperature measurement display as well as the system clock display
|Output Voltage||0-80kV (Optional)|
|Boosting Speed||0.5-5kV/S (Adjustable)|
|Voltage Distortion Rate||<3%|
|Breakdown Reaction Time||≤10ms|
|Working Environment||Temperature: 0ºC-45ºC; Humidity: <75% RH|
|Working Power Supply||AC220V±10% 50Hz±1Hz|