Portable GDBR-P Transformer Capacity and Load No Load Tester
GDBR-P Transformer Load, No-load and Capacity Tester is a multi-function measuring instrument, which is equivalent to two kinds of test instruments: Transformer Capacity Tester + Transformer Characteristic Parameter Tester. It can accurately measure a series of power frequency parameters such as capacity, type, no-load current, no-load loss, short-circuit (load) loss, and impedance voltage of various transformers.
It has many advantages such as small size, light weight, high measurement accuracy, good stability and simple operation. It can completely replace the method of measuring transformer loss and capacity by using multi-meter method in the past. The wiring is simpler, the test and recording are more convenient, so that the work efficiency has been greatly improved.Features
- Measure the capacity of various distribution transformers, which is convenient and accurate.
- Measure transformer No-load current, No-load loss, short circuit voltage and short circuit(load) loss.
- Automatic range switching is carried out inside the instrument, which allows a wide range of voltage and current measurements and simple wiring.
- When making three phase transformer No-load and load test, the instrument can automatically judge whether the wiring is correct or not, and display the vector diagram of three-phase voltage and current.
- Finish load test under 1000kVA below distribution transformer full current for single machine. Finish 3150kVA below distribution transformer load test under 1/3 rated current (Under 1/3 rated current, the instrument can be converted to load loss parameters under rated current.)
- All test results are corrected automatically. The instrument automatic correction as follows, waveform correction, temperature correction, non-rated voltage correction and non-rated current correction. The test results are more accurate.
- 320*240 high brightness LCD screen, with brightness adjustment. Touch buttons make the operation more convenient.
- The instrument can preset 40 sets parameters of test objects by users, and these parameters can be deleted and increased at any time according to need, so it is very convenient to use.
- Real-time clock, recording test date automatically, suitable for storage and management of test results.
- Built-in panel-type thermal printer, fast print test results.
- Power down store and browse data (test object settings, measurement results, test time) functions. Store up to 500 groups test results.
- Allows extended range measurement for external voltage transformer and current transformer. Measure test object of any parameters.
1. Measurement range
|Current output: 0-10A|
Voltage measurement: 0-10V
|Capacity||10kV Oil-immersed, dry type transformer: 30kVA ~ 2500kVA;|
35kV Oil-immersed transformer: 50kVA ~ 31500kVA;
20kV Dry type transformer: 50kVA ~ 2500kVA;
35kV Dry type transformer: 50kVA~2000kVA;
|No-load and load test|
Measurement range of No-load and load test(need external voltage regulator, prepared by customer)
|Voltage ||0-600V, automatic switching range.|
|Current ||0 ~ 100A, auto switching range|
2. Measurement accuracy
|Voltage||±0.2%FS at 2-100V; ±0.2% at 100-600V|
±0.2%FS at 0.5-10A; ±0.2% at 10-100A
±0.5% at cosφ>0.1; ±1.0% at 0.02<cosφ<0.1
3. Environment conditions
4. Insulation strength
|Relative humidity||<95% (25°C)|
|External interference ||No special strong vibration, no special electromagnetic field|
|External power supply||220VAC±10%, 45Hz~55Hz;|
- Insulation resistance of Voltage and current input terminal to shell ≥100MOhm
- Withstand voltage between power supply and shell is 2kV RMS, 1mins.
- Dimension: 400*300*220mm
- Weight: 6kg. (accessories are not included.)