Transformer Short Circuit and Impedance Tester (GDRB-I)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: GDRB-I
- Measurement range of current: AC 0.5A-60A
- Transport Package: Carton or Wooden Case
- Origin: Wuhan China
- Measurement range of voltage: AC 10V-600V
- Trademark: HV Hipot
- Specification: ISO, SGS
- HS Code: 9030332000
GDRB-I Transformer Winding Impedance Tester is suitable for short circuit impedance measurement of 35kV main transformers. On-site and laboratory test are both ok.
- LCD screen, data can be read clearly even in direct sunlight.
- Measurement data is accurate.
- Single phase measurement mode. When selecting transformer connection, each phase short circuit impedance can be obtained automatically after three times measurements.
- Voltage, current and power can be measured at the same time. The frequency of imposed power supply is also measured.
- With memory to storage data.
- Small size and light weight.
Power: cosφ>0.1 0.5%
Impedance: cosφ>0.1 0.5%
2. Measurement range of voltage: AC 10V-600V
3. Measurement range of current: AC 0.5A-60A
4. Working temperature: -10ºC--50ºC
5. Humidity: 0-80%
6. Power supply: AC220V±10%, 50Hz±1Hz
7. Dimension: 360*220*150mm
8. Weight: about 5kg