Electric Safety Tools Insulation Boots Gloves Withstand Voltage Test Equipment
GDJS-65 Insulated glove(boot) Test set is special equipment for batch test of insulated gloves(boots), which simplify test procedure, improve test speed and reduce test strength. This guarantee test persons' security and identify parameters of leakage current, insulation aging and frequency voltage reliably. It can test 6pcs insulated glove(boot) at the same time.
The device integrate high voltage power with control system. It include the following characteristics: Easy wiring and testing, reliable and reasonable layout, convenient moving, flexible dismounting, which is ideal product for updated generation.Manual control unit
- Digital and real time display HV voltage, LV current, 6-way leak current and time.
- With leak current meter and over-current protection meter.
- With movable control unit, easy wiring and testing.
- Manual control, safety and reliability.
- With zero, power, operation, timing indicators.
- With over-current protection, zero-start protection, sound and light alarm, power protected switch.
- New type timer, broader timing range.(1s-99h)
- HV source is oil immersed type testing transformer.(dry type and SF6 gas type for option.)
- It is suitable for testing insulation gloves(boots), 6-110kV insulation rod and 6-110kV electroscope.
- To make test for insulation gloves and boots, the HV electrode is chain type, which the height can be adjusted. The material is stainless steel with CU/EpNi5bc painted, which make surface discharge<10pc. 6pcs insulation barrels are also supplied.
- The electrode of insulation boots is red cooper voltage-sharing type, the HV inside the bottom of boots are equal distribution. 4mm steel balls supplied, not using traditional way that injecting water.
- With insulation rod stand to make withstand voltage and leak test for insulation rod.
- With electroscope testing device to make start voltage, in-phase, out-phase interference test for electroscope.
- With electrode for withstand voltage and leak test of insulation mat and blanket.
- Control unit and HV unit are separate, to ensure safety.
- If there is breakdown or over limits, the HV output will be cut off automatically and alarm.
|Input voltage||AC220V±10%, 50Hz±1|
|Voltage accuracy||≤ 2.0%(F.S)|
|Resolution of leak current||0.1mA|